We've created a list of heart-warming initiatives set up by companies which are located at Schiphol. Is your company doing something special in these challenging times? Or did you spot an initiative that is not yet on the list? Let us know in the comments and we'll add it to the list!
- CARGILL is donating 60,000 liters of disinfecting alcohol to the Dutch government's Ministry of Health, Welfare, and Sport (VWS) to distribute to hospitals and other healthcare facilities in the Netherlands to help combat the spread of COVID-19.
- HEINEKEN is donating 250,000 hand sanitizer to help frontline healthcare workers in the Netherlands and Belgium in the fight against COVID-19. They’ve done this by transporting close to 30,000 litres of their spent alcohol.
- To help Dutch pub and bar owners, HEINEKEN is organizing an e-pub quiz this Friday (tomorrow!). Gather your friends (digitally) and register on behalf of your team at heineken.nl/pubquiz to play for your favorite bar or café.
- KLM CATERING SERVICES is cooking for the homeless. Every day 6 volunteers cook at Schiphol-Noord for the GGZ institution Reina. Afterwards, the meals are brought to Zaandam by volunteers.
- SCHIPHOL GROUP colleagues left a heartwarming message in the parking lot (see photo).
- VERMAAT has created a "Working From Home Box". A nice way to surprise your employees and to let them know that you are thinking of them. Are you interested in this initiative? You can contact email@example.com
- MICROSOFT is organizing “Master working from home” webinars for the home workers, and helps teachers and care providers to enable digital options for (crisis) consultations, training, meetings and consultations.